Kitchen Fires and Demolition in Camarillo
The grease fire in the kitchen quickly spread to the curtains, cabinets and ceiling area. Though the homeowner had a fire extinguisher handy under the sink, the damage was still extensive. The demolition was needed to remove wall cabinets and burned insulation along with some hanging ceiling material. SERVPRO can arrive soon after a call to help a Camarillo property owner with the mess. Our goal is also to relieve stress, make the cleanup and restoration as painless as possible for our client, and to even work with the insurance adjuster to keep the budget in line without wasting time on procedural tactics. We promise to make our clients, both residential and commercial, to feel "Like it never even happened."