About SERVPRO of Camarillo
Patricia Vujovich, Michael Nunes
Owners of SERVPRO of Camarillo
Being there for your neighbor in their time of need is a promise that has always been at the heart of the services that we provide to the Camarillo region. Our SERVPRO franchise operates and thrives on our commitment to customer service because you are not just a client, you are members of the community that we share together. This philosophy began with co-owners Patricia Vujovich and Michael Nunes, who were born and raised here in the county and cared deeply about its homes and businesses.
As you might expect from a reputable franchise, our team offers a wide array of cleanup and restoration options to overcome disasters and emergencies that affect your daily life. Our efforts are to minimize the impact that these incidents have on your property and your family, and entirely restore the damage that these situations have caused to your home or commercial property.
Our crews stay busy helping the community to overcome water, storm, flood, mold and fire damages. We have the industry-leading equipment and continuing education for our technicians to ensure that our team has the best techniques and the advanced equipment to overcome any effect that your property might sustain during a disaster.
Our franchise and its owners are well integrated into the neighborhoods and regions that we serve, as well. From membership on the Camarillo Chamber of Commerce to involvement with BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association). As a company full of people that live in the same communities that we serve, we also appreciate the importance of giving back and supporting charitable organizations such as the American Red Cross and Homes for our Troops.
The philosophy that we adopted to exceed your expectations does not end with traditional restoration. Our crews have advanced training and licensing for reconstruction/build back, asbestos abatement, and other repair and recovery approaches that allow us to be the only company you ever need to restore your property should disaster strike.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau accredited since 2003
- Camarillo Chamber of Commerce
- 2012 - SERVPRO Industries Director's Gold for outstanding 2012 sales performance
- 2013 - SERVPRO Industries Director's Gold for outstanding 2013 sales performance
- 2014 - SERVPRO Industries Director's Gold for outstanding 2014 sales performance