Biohazard Cleanup and Restoration
Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences. A failure to properly remove such substances can contribute to unhealthy and dangerous environments. SERVPRO of Camarillo is trained to safely remove biohazards and dispose of them properly in accordance with OSHA and health regulations.
Currently we are providing Proactive Cleaning to Minimize Exposure and Cleanup of Properties Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19). For any questions involving work related to COVID-19, please call us at (805) 484-5009 to schedule a quote for service.
- SERVPRO professionals are trained in adhering to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
- SERVPRO is performing all cleanup and bioremediation in accordance with the guidelines provided by the CDC and local authorities.
- SERVPRO’s proprietary cleaning agent, SERVPROXIDE, is an EPA-certified, hospital-grade disinfectant that has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19) on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- There is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the Coronavirus.
- Proactive cleaning will not prevent or protect the building from future contamination if an infected person was to enter and occupy the building.
Please refer to our Biohazard Emergency Tips - Until Help Arrives Guide and follow these tips to protect yourself and your property.
Need Biohazard Cleanup Services?
Call Us Today – (805) 484-5009
The decontamination of a home or business due to trauma, sewage backups, chemical spills, hoarding or other biohazards can be both dangerous and emotional. Specialized training and experience is key when choosing a cleanup company to resolve these circumstances.
We provide cleanup and recovery services for many biohazard situations. These include the following:
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Chemical spills
- Tear gas cleanup
- Meth lab cleanup
Common Biohazard Scenarios
Sewage backups and dark water intrusions are more than nasty, smelly deposits – these damages also introduce harmful microorganisms into a structure. We remove the sewage, contaminants, and moisture, and help ensure the structure is properly cleaned, disinfected, and deodorized.
We remove and dispose of bodily fluids, tissue and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime or death. Trained SERVPRO of Camarillo Professionals clean, disinfect and deodorize the structure.
Illegal Drug Manufacturing Labs / Meth Labs
SERVPRO realizes many of the chemicals used in the production of illegal drugs such as "meth" are volatile and can leave harmful residues throughout a structure. We follow federal and state guidelines to properly clean all surfaces.
24 Hour Emergency Service
We are available 24 hours a day—our highly trained technicians are standing by. We have the qualified trained professionals who are ready to respond to these incidents. We will always treat your property and the people involved with the greatest empathy and respect in the face of trying circumstances.
SERVPRO of Camarillo proudly serves Camarillo and surrounding areas.