Prevention Through Inspection
A large loss in a commercial building can be detrimental, not only to the building itself but also to the business itself causing huge losses and putting business on pause while the issue is taken care of.
A thorough, routine, scheduled investigation of your building can help reduce a large loss at your home or business.
Why are workplace inspections important?
Workplace inspections help prevent incidents, injuries and illnesses. Through a critical examination of the workplace, inspections help to identify and record hazards for corrective action.
What is the purpose of inspections?
Inspections are important as they allow you to:
- listen to the concerns of workers and supervisors
- gain further understanding of jobs and tasks
- identify existing and potential hazards
- determine underlying causes of hazards
- recommend corrective action
- monitor steps taken to eliminate hazards or control the risk (e.g., engineering controls, administrative controls, policies, procedures, personal protective equipment)
If you have fire, water, mold, or asbestos issue give SERVPRO of Camarillo a call today at 805-484-5009.